2022 Black & Blue Schedule of Events
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 25 - REGISTRATION
- 3:00pm-7:00pm Registration and distribution of team bags on marina side of Puerto Paraiso Mall.
- 7:00pm Captains Meeting, Puerto Paraiso Mall. One team member must attend.
- 7:30pm Opening Ceremonies begin: Flag Honors with Mexican Naval Escort, Mexican National Anthem, PreColombian New Fire Dance, Lighting of the Tournament Torch, Japanese Taiko Drums, Music by Cabomax
WEDNESDAY-THURSDAY-FRIDAY, OCTOBER 26-28 – 3 FISHING DAYS
- 8:00am Shotgun Start.
- 8:00am-5:00pm Tournament Fishing; lines must be out of the water by 5:00pm.
- 2:00pm-9:00pm Weigh Station is open in front of the Puerto Paraiso Mall, boats inside the harbour entrance by 9:00pm can weigh.
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 29 - AWARDS CELEBRATION
- 6:00pm at A.P.I. Cruise Ship Pier Awards Celebration begins with cocktails followed by dinner and a big screen presentation of the tournament video.